Handlebar bag bikepacking VAUDE Trailfront
- Waterproof pocket with a volume of 19 litres
- Easy to mount and removable pocket
- Accessible pocket on both sides, ideal for carrying light baggage such as a sleeping bag or a mattress
- attachment is width adjustable and a practical spacer ensures you’ll always have enough room for braking and shifting
- Shoulder strap for carrying the Trailfront on the shoulder
- Two holding straps to accommodate extra baggage on top
- Green manufacturing
- waterproof roll closure
- durable cage for mounting on the bike, cage stays on the bike
- easy attachment with powerstrap
- rain cover: not necessary
- Weight: 700 g
- Volume: 19 L
- Dimensions: 65 x 18 x 20 cm
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
Parce que la nature nous tient à cœur, nous renonçons totalement à l’utilisation de PVC dans nos processus de production. Vous pouvez compter là-dessus!