Frequently asked questions
Are the items in stock?
Unless differently stated in the product sheet, all items are in stock. This means that they can be shipped without delay immediately after the order.
Some of the items on the site are available on order only. For those, a shipping time estimate is communicated to you in good faith just above the button ‘Add’ to the shopping basket. After the order is made, if we realize that this shipment delay is not feasible, we will notify you without delay by e-mail. You then can decide either to wait longer or to cancel your order without cost.
The items available on order are those for which we are reasonably sure to be able to keep the promised shipping time.
Exhausted items for which the replenishment date is uncertain remain visible on the site but are not available for order. To be notified of the availability of exhausted item, you have the opportunity to enter your email address in a short form available in the product sheet of the exhausted items. An email will be sent to you as soon as the item is available again.
Am I forced to create an account before ordering?
You do not have to create an account before you order. However, we advise you to create an account that will give you the possibility via your customer space to:
- Track your current orders
- Find back your previous orders and invoices
- Cancel an order that is not yet shipped
We do not use the saved addresses of your customer account for marketing purposes and do not communicate them to anyone.
Finally, you can delete your account yourself. In order to do this, once logged in, click on the link “delete my account” at the bottom of the page.
Can I cancel an order?
It is possible to cancel for free any order in process that is not yet shipped. To do this, simply send us a message via our contact page, specifying the number and the date of the order to be cancelled.
What are the possible methods of payment?
It is possible to pay at no extra charge by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Amex) or Belgian debit (Bancontact) or by bank transfer (RIB-IBAN + BIC).
More information on the payment methods and security page
How do I select a global Relay collection point?
On the finalization page of the order:
- Choose your country in the “Billing Details” section (Relay point delivery is only available for France, Belgium and Luxembourg)
- As a shipment, select in point of collection via Mondial Relay
- Click on the link Click here to choose a world Relay delivery point
- In the Global Relay popup:
- Select the flag of your country (Fr, Be, Lux)
- Enter your postcode
- Click on the “Search” button: this shows the map with the collection points near your place. It is possible to move through the map using the right mouse button (PC) or by dragging the card using two fingers (smartphones)
- Click on the desired collection point
- Click the click here button to choose a global Relay delivery point
Can I pick up my order?
It is possible to pick up the orders free of charge at our office in Braine-le-Comte in Belgium. If you choose this delivery method, we will contact you as soon as the order is ready to agree on an appointment during the day or in the evening.
What are the delivery times?
After sales Service
Can I return items that don't suit me?
Yes, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal if an item does not suit you. No need of justification, we will reimburse you the entire price of the order as well as the delivery. Only the return costs remain at your expense. More details in the returns page
How long is the warranty?
You have a two-year legal warranty on all items by default. Some items are guaranteed for 5 years.